Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-07-04 Origin: Site
When it comes to caring for and protecting your natural stone surfaces, there are many Dos and Don'ts.
What you should do is routinely dust mop the floors：
• Use coasters, trivets, or placemats to cover countertop surfaces and non-slip mats or area rugs to cover floor surfaces.
• Use stone soap or a mild detergent to clean surfaces.
• After washing, make sure to completely rinse and dry the surface with clean, clear water.
• Blot spills up right away.
What you must avoid：
• Avoid cleaning marble, limestone, travertine, or onyx surfaces using vinegar, lemon juice, or other cleansers that contain acids.
• Avoid using acid-containing cleaners such as grout cleaners, tub & tile cleaners, and bathroom cleansers.
• Avoid using abrasive cleaning products like dry or gentle cleaners.
• Bleach and ammonia should never be combined; the resulting gas is poisonous and fatal.
• Never combine chemicals unless the instructions clearly say to do so.
• Don't use worn-out vacuum cleaners. The wheels or other accessories made of metal or plastic risk scratching the stone's surface.