Views: 15 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-08-16 Origin: Site
Travertine is a type of natural stone that's commonly used in construction and interior design due to its unique texture and appearance.
- White travertine is a type of natural stone that belongs to the travertine family. It is characterized by its light color, often ranging from white to creamy beige. Travertine itself is a form of limestone that is formed through the precipitation of minerals from water sources, typically in underground caves or hot springs. It has a distinct appearance with a porous texture and natural pitting, giving it a unique and rustic charm.
- Beige/coffee Travertine: Beige travertine has been a popular choice for quite some time due to its neutral and versatile color. It complements a wide range of interior design styles, from traditional to contemporary. Its warm tones can create a cozy and inviting atmosphere in various spaces.
- Coffee travertine: typically refers to a type of travertine that has warm brown tones, resembling the color of coffee. Coffee travertine features shades of brown, from lighter tan hues to deeper coffee-like browns. Some variations might include hints of beige or gray as well.
- Grey Travertine: Grey tones have gained popularity in interior design, including natural stone choices. Grey travertine offers a more modern and sophisticated look compared to traditional beige tones. It can be used to create elegant and minimalist aesthetics, and it pairs well with both cool and warm color palettes.
- Red Travertine: Red travertine is less common compared to beige and grey variations. Its unique color can add a bold and distinctive element to interior spaces. The reddish tones can be particularly striking when used as an accent wall, fireplace surround, or other focal points in design. It's the most hot sale material this year.