Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-27 Origin: Site
The interior design is based on the nature of the building, the environment and corresponding standards, using material technology and architectural design principles to create an indoor environment with reasonable functions, comfortable and beautiful, and meeting people's material and spiritual needs. This space environment not only has the use value, but also meets the corresponding functional requirements. It also reflects the historical factors, architectural style, environmental atmosphere and other spiritual factors. It is the purpose of interior design to explicitly create “indoor environment that meets people's material and spiritual needs”. According to the function of the building, the interior design is classified as follows:
1. Residential building interior design
Mainly related to the interior design of the residence, apartment and dormitory, including the front room, living room, dining room, study, studio, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom design.
2. Public building interior design
1) Cultural and educational building interior design. It mainly involves the interior design of kindergartens, schools, libraries, and research buildings, including interior design such as entrance halls, halls, atriums, classrooms, activity rooms, reading rooms, laboratories, and computer rooms.
2) Medical building interior design. It mainly involves the interior design of hospitals, community clinics, and nursing homes, including the interior design of outpatient rooms, examination rooms, operating rooms, and wards.
3) Office building interior design. It mainly involves the interior design of offices, conference rooms and lecture halls inside administrative and commercial office buildings.
4) Commercial building interior design. It mainly involves the interior design of shopping malls, convenience stores and catering buildings, including the interior design of business halls, specialty stores, bars, tea rooms and restaurants.
5) Interior design of the exhibition building. It mainly involves the interior design of various art galleries, exhibition halls and museums, including the interior design of the exhibition halls and galleries.
6) Entertainment building interior design. It mainly involves the architectural interior design of various dance halls, karaoke bars, KTVs and amusement halls.
7) Interior design of sports buildings. It mainly involves the interior design of various types of gymnasiums and swimming pools, including the design of competitions and training for different sports and supporting auxiliary rooms.
8) Transportation building interior design. It mainly involves roads, railways, waterways, civil aviation stations, terminal buildings, and dock buildings, including the interior design of the waiting hall, waiting room, waiting hall, and ticket office.
3. Industrial building interior design
It mainly involves the interior design of workshops and living rooms and auxiliary rooms of various types of workshops.